The first club race of the Dubbo Triahlon Club for the season is happening on Sunday 26 October.
Before we get to the race.. Have you become a member of the Dubbo Triathlon Club yet? If you haven’t then you can register online at www.triathlon.org.au. Adult memberships are $120 which entitles to many benefits, including to race for free at all local club races.
Only people registered with the club before the race starts will be able to have their points from this race count towards their season point score, which decides among other things season awards such as club champions. Points will not be counted retroactively either so if you join in time for the November race your points from October still won’t count! Information on how points are awarded is available on our race page.
If you are unsure about the registration process we will have a computer available before the race and a committee member can walk you through it. You can also check out our membership page for more information.
Not sure if Triathlon is for you? You can still race three times as a trial. This will cost $25 per adult and $10 per child. Once you have caught the bug you will have register.
- 7:15am registration opens
- 7:45am compulsory race brief (make sure you have registered before then)
- 8am race start
- This race will be a mass start – your times from this race will be used to allocate handicaps for the next race
- Teams are welcome (cost $25)
- Two distances will be available on the day:
- 500m swim, 9km ride, 2km run
- 500m swim, 18km ride, 4km run
- Bring your wallet – there will be light refreshments available after the race with all money going back into running the club
If you would like to assist the club by marshalling on the day please get in touch with Scott Stevenson on 0432 510 588.