Please note that annual memberships expire on the 30th June each year.
|Adults (over 19 yrs) $145|
|Juniors (12 – 19 yrs) $83|
|Juniors (5 – 11 yrs) $51|
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP IS ALSO AVAILABLE – click for further information >>
Please note that membership to the Dubbo Triathlon Club is through the sport’s peak body, Triathlon Australia. Triathlon Australia and its State associations (i.e. Triathlon NSW) offer annual membership. When completing your membership you simply nominate Dubbo Triathlon Club to join at the reduced Club Member rate.
Benefits of becoming a Dubbo Triathlon Club member:
- Discount (up to $80 for adult membership) on membership to Tri NSW/Aus.
- Eligibility for Dubbo Triathlon Club Awards – including Club Champion, Handicap Award, Junior Champion and Most Improved.
- Receive E-Newsletters and E-Blasts.
- Access training, mentoring and coaching opportunities.
- Be part of a Club focused on fun, family and fitness!
Benefits of becoming a Tri NSW/Australia member:
- 24 hour Personal Accident / Injury Insurance while training for and competing in Sanctioned Races in Australia (covers 75% of non-Medicare expenses and includes partial income protection).
- Be covered by Public Risk Liability Insurance during sanctioned races and training.
- Up to $100 worth of SCODY vouchers and member-only discounts for bike insurance, triathlon magazines & books.
- Discount off race entry forms on sanctioned triathlons, duathlons and aquathons.
- Receive newsletters, incorporating a race calendar, rules, updates, coaching tips, equipment advice, entry forms and news.
- Eligibility to compete in races that insist on licences such as the National Championships.
- Eligibility for entry in age groups or open State Championships.
- Eligible for entry in Triathlon NSW State Series awards and a State ranking.
- Be eligible to attend Triathlon NSW courses, meetings and seminars.
- By becoming a member you are assisting in the development of the sport. Your contribution enables Triathlon NSW to become more professional and assists Triathlon NSW in conducting development programmes for juniors, coaches, judges, women, novices and Clubs.
For any questions on joining the Dubbo Triathlon Club please email Club President
Ian Crafter at email@example.com