The Dubbo Triathlon Club believes in developing and fostering juniors in our Club. The annual Tri-Stars program aims to ensure that kids have fun while learning skills through participation. In turn, we hope to build a solid foundation for the Club’s future.
Held at the Dubbo Aquatic Leisure Centre and
Victoria Park, the completely OFF-ROAD events focus on fun, participation and personal achievement under full marshal conditions to ensure the safety of all children.
The Dubbo Triathlon Club will host 5 sanctioned junior Triathlon events in 2018/19 Junior Series:
Compete and complete at least 3/5 to earn a Dubbo Triathlon Club Participation Medallion!
- Sunday 11th November 2018 Enter Here
- Sunday 9th December 2018 Enter Here
- Sunday 27st January 2019 Enter Here
- Sunday 10th February 2019 Enter Here
- Sunday 10th March 2019 Enter Here
The Dubbo Triathlon Club hosted 4 events in 2017/18:
- Sunday 10th December 2017 Race 1 Results
- Sunday 21st January 2018 Race 2 Results
- Sunday 18th February 2018 Race 3 Results
- Sunday 11th March 2018 Race 4 Results
$5 RACE FEES PER PERSON PER EVENT INCLUDES:
- Entry to Race
- Lucky draw prizes
- Free BBQ for competitors
- Participation certificate for all participant per race
- Waterslide use after the race
The club would prefer online entries being made prior to the day, however if paying on the day will be Cash only. Cost is the same either way.
SCHEDULE FOR EACH RACE in 2018/19:
7:30am Registration & Transition opens
7:45am Registration closes Adult Enticer
8:00am Adult enticer Aquathon event
8:30am Registration & Transition closes Tri Stars
8:45am Introduction and Race Briefing
9:00am Junior 1 Short course event
9:30am Junior 2 Medium course event
10:00am Junior 3 Long course event
RACE DISTANCES FOR EACH RACE:
- Junior Short Course (minimum age 4) – 12m swim/ 250m cycle/ 250m run
- Junior Medium Course (minimum age 6) – 25m swim/ 500m cycle/ 500m run
- Junior Long Course (minimum age 8)- 90m swim / 1km cycle / 1km run
- Adult Enticer Aquathon (minimum age 12) incl Parents and Beginner)- 200m swim/2km run (Note: No Bike leg)
All races begin inside Dubbo Aquatic Centre.
Enter via laneway (near Return and Earn vening machines)
BASIC COURSE MAP FOR EACH RACE:
Message the Dubbo Tri Facebook page for further details.