Registration for the 2014-2015 season is now open and anyone wanting to compete at any level is encouraged to join now. This season there is NO registration fee to join the Dubbo Triathlon club AND anyone registered with us races for FREE at all club races*.
To help you with all the information here are the five most asked questions:
- What is the membership fee and what does it include? Full memberships for adults are $120 and juniors (11-19) are $60. This fee’ covers you for membership with the Dubbo Triathlon Clun, Tri NSW and Tri Australia. Dubbo Triathlon Club have waived registration fee’s for this season so the full amount will to cover the other memberships.
- Why should I become a member? There are SO many benefits to becoming a member of the Dubbo Tri Club and Tri NSW/Australia. You can read them all on the membership page but here are our top five reasons:
- 24 hour Personal Accident / Injury Insurance while training for and competing in Sanctioned Races in Australia (covers 75% of non-Medicare expenses and includes partial income protection).
- Be covered by Public Risk Liability Insurance during sanctioned races and training.
- Up to $80 discount (on adult membership) for your membership to TriNSW/Australia – simply by nominating us as your club
- Race for FREE at Dubbo Triathlon Club races (saving of $25 per race).
- Makes you eligible for Dubbo Triathlon Club Awards – including Club, Champion, Handicap Award, Junior Champion and most improved.
- Do I have to register to race? No you don’t. BUT. Adults will have to pay either $10 per leg or $25 per race of the season. That means that if you race all 8 Dubbo Club Triathlons you will have to pay $200 plus more if you want to take part in the Michael Martin Teams Challenge, EMS Tri for Charity for day and Dubbo Interclub race. This is opposed to the $120 which entitles you to all the benefits above plus more (including discounts) listed on the membership page. AND as a non-member you are not eligible to be awarded any awards including Club Champion, Junior Champion, and Most Improved.
- How do I register? Registration for the Dubbo Triathlon Club is combined with your membership with Tri NSW and Tri Australia. You start the registration process via the Tri-Australia website and along the way you nominate the Dubbo Triathlon Club. If you don’t nominate a club the registration fee is $200 (adult).
- When do I need to register? Registrations for the 2014-2015 season are now open. To be eligible for any Dubbo Triathlon Club awards you must be registered before our first race of the season on Sunday 26 October.
Need more information
Visit the Dubbo Triathlon Club membership page
Or email club President Ian Crafter at email@example.com
Don’t need any more information?
*Not including the Michael Martin Teams Challenge, EMS Tri for Charity or Interclub events which are all separate from the Club pointscore and are fundraising events for charities or the club.