The Dubbo Triathlon Club does not host any official training events, however, there are a number of informal and social sessions available to our members year round.
Below is a list of regular group training sessions happening in the local Dubbo community where you will likely run into many of our members! For regular updates on group training opportunities check out our Facebook page and sign up to our Monthly E-Newsletter.
- 6am Shop ride about 25km average speed 25km/h leaving from Wheelers Cycles (Talbragar Street) – leaves at 6am sharp.
- 7pm Strength and Core with Lisa at the RSL gym (first class is free).
- 5:45am shop ride, about 40km average speed 27km/h.
- 6:15am Vixens and Kits women’s running group (see their Facebook page for more details).
- 6pm Strength and Core with Lisa.
- 6am Shop ride, about 30k @ 25km/h leaving from Wheelers Cycles.
- 5:45pm River swim, 500m or 1km often followed by a 5k river loop, meet at pontoon behind on Bligh St during the summer months.
- 7pm Strength and Core with Lisa, RSL gym.
- 5:45am Shop ride, about 40k @ 27km/h.
- 5:45am Group river run, 2 loops of the Macquarie River, from the Pontoon on Bligh St, 2nd loop leaves at 6:15 am. Anyone is welcome to join in for either or loop. Pace is at each individuals.
- 6:15am Vixens and Kits.
- 6am Shop ride, 30km @ 25km/h leaving from Wheelers Cycles.
- 6pm Dubbo Runners Club and Friday Afternoon Aquathon – river swim during the summer and handicapped race from the pontoon on Bligh Street. BBQ to finish.
- 6:30am shop ride 30km, average speed 27km/hr leaving from Wheelers Cycles.
If you host or are interested in hosting a regular training session and would like to promote it for Dubbo Triathlon Club members please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL PARTICIPANTS IN ANY GROUP TRAINING WHETHER PROMOTED THROUGH THE DUBBO TRIATHLON CLUB FACEBOOK OR WEBSITE ARE REMINDED THAT PARTICIPATION IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ANY LOSS INJURY OR DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED BY ANY INSURANCE POLICY EFFECTED BY DUBBO TRIATHLON CLUB ( THE CLUB) THROUGH ITS AFFILIATION WITH TRIATHLON AUSTRALIA.
Participants are strongly recommended to ensure that they have adequate personal insurance in the event that they suffer loss damage or injury whilst participating in group training.
Group training is not organised or supervised by any accredited triathlon coach appointed by the Club. The locations or courses where group training occurs are not sanctioned either by or through the Club or Triathlon Australia.
Each participant releases and indemnifies the Club and its committee to the full extent permitted by law from any liability arising in any way from participating in any group training activity.